“Your Post Frame Specialist”
Since 1972, the professional general contractors at Wills Construction in Glenford, Ohio, have provided exceptional workmanship in the building of high-quality post frame structures.
- Serving the Post Frame Building Needs of Residential, Commercial and Agricultural Customers
- All Types of Pole Buildings, including Pole Barns
- Farm Buildings
- Commercial Buildings
- Storage Buildings
When you call the post frame building experts at Wills Construction, you receive more than four decades of experience serving customers in Knox, Licking, Muskingum and Perry counties. Our crews are here to help you benefit from the strength and durability, time and cost savings, and flexibility of post frame buildings in a range of materials and sizes customized to meet your specific needs.
Why Call Wills Construction for All Your Post Frame Building Projects?
- We are family owned and locally operated. Our construction team is fully committed to providing our neighbors with the first-rate service they deserve
- You receive pole barns and other post frame buildings built using the highest quality materials available
- Ask about our warranties
- We are licensed, bonded and insured
- Our estimates are free. We take the time to meet with you, discuss your project and the best options, and provide a quote that takes into consideration your budget and needs.
Need a quality pole barn or other post frame structure for your home, business or farm? Turn to “Your Post Frame Specialists” for turnkey service. Call Wills Construction in Glenford, Ohio, today to set up an appointment! (740) 404-4637
Wills Construction, Glenford, Ohio, proudly serves the post frame building needs of customers throughout the area, including these cities: Alexandria, Brownsville, Buckeye Lake, Centerburg, Croton, Danville, Etna, Frazeysburg, Fredericktown, Gambier, Glenford, Granville, Gratiot, Hanover, Marne, Heath, Hebron, Homer, Hopewell, Jacksontown, Johnstown, Kirkersville, Martinsburg, Millersport, Mount Vernon, Newark, Pataskala, Reynoldsburg (Partial), Saint Louisville, Summit Station, Thornville, and Utica.